Maintenance & Avionics
National Jets’ Aircraft Maintenance & Avionics Repair is a certificated FAA part 145 Repair Station (JKIR235M), offering a firm solution for your aircraft maintenance service needs. With factory trained technicians and accessible management staff, we have offered cost effective maintenance solutions at FLL Airport in our 22,000 sq. ft. hangar facility since 1982.
With an aircraft consisting of several hundred thousand individual parts, maintenance issues can occur at any time. National Jets partners with its customers to design personalized programs to keep these elaborate pieces of machinery in the best operating condition. Through employing industry best practices and complying with FAA requirements, National Jets provides a holistic product you can trust with specializations in many different types of aircraft maintenance operations.
Time lost due to an aircraft being unavailable is expensive both in monetary terms and in the trust of the passenger. Through ensuring the safe, punctual, and cost-effective flight operations of an aircraft, National Jets is equipped to provide routine checks up to heavy inspections as needed.
The difference between routine maintenance and overhaul is that a maintenance check is short enough to allow the aircraft to remain available for scheduled service, whereas an overhaul is much more extensive and involves taking the aircraft out of service temporarily.
When you are in FLL and need maintenance for your aircraft, call us at:
954.359.9900 ext. 5
We are here to serve you!
Supporting maintenance programs from manufacturers like Bombardier, Boeing BBJs, Cessna, Embraer, and Gulfstream just to name a few, National Jets provides the following services:
- LINE MAINTENANCE: having the appropriate line maintenance coverage ensures that your aircraft will perform, achieving more uptime and less downtime.
- BASE MAINTENANCE: light to heavy maintenance inspections installations, mods, service bulletins, and airworthy directives.
- AOG SUPPORT: our trained technicians can expedite AOG needs quickly and efficiently to minimize downtime.
Our Aircraft Maintenance Services Include:
- Aircraft maintenance management
- Repairs and modifications
- Learjet 12 year inspection (Series: 30, 40, 50, 60 and 70 series)
- Turnaround maintenance and flight squawks
- 300, 600, 1,200, 2,400, and 12,000 hour inspections
- On-call AOG services and or scheduled maintenance
Our Avionics Repair Station Capabilities Include:
- Class 1-2-3 radio rating
- Pitot-static and transponder systems testing, repair, certification, and re-certification (14 CFR 91.411 and 91.413)
- Passenger convenience systems installation
- RVSM inspection, testing, and recertification
- Line troubleshooting and repair
- STC or DER approvals for all major repairs and alterations
- 406 MHz ELT testing and recertification