- The FAA as a Part 135 Commercial Air Carrier (License # JKIA235F)
- The FAA as an Aircraft Maintenance Repair Facility (License # JKIR235M)
- EASA Third Country Operator Authorization
- National Business Aviation Association
- National Air Transportation Association
- ARG/US Platinum Member
- International Standard for Business Aircraft Operations (IS-BAO) Certified
- Air Carrier Certificate
- Air Agency Certificate
- National Business Aviation Association Membership
ARG/US Platinum Safety Rating
National Jets Inc is pleased to state that we are Safety Rated “Platinum” by ARG/US. This is one of the highest ratings a Part 135 Air Carrier can receive. ARG/US is also one of the most widely recognized U.S. air safety auditing organizations.
In 2005 National received the AMS Safety Award for operating over 5,000 consecutive accident-free flight operations.
Aircraft & Passenger Liability Insurance
National Jets carries insurance coverage for our clients of a minimum of $100 Million up to $300 Million in Aircraft and Passenger Liability coverage.
Training & Experience
National Jets employs professional flight crews that meet stringent safety standards that are set forth by industry safety leaders. All flight crews are trained by FlightSafety International in full motion level D simulators annually. In addition, the flight crew receive specialized training, such as Winter Operation and International Procedure that are specific to the area of operations approved by the Federal Aviation Administration.
National Jets Certificates